Alliance publications reach influential and affluential business leaders in the markets they serve. A 2005 study by Pulse Research showed these traits in our readership:
- 80% of readers say the Alliance publication is a very good to excellent source of local business news and information. That compares with 35% for local daily newspapers, 27% for local television and 18% for local radio.
- 73% had read 4 of the past 4 editions.
- The typical reader spends 42 minutes with each edition of an Alliance publication.
- Two-thirds of readers are men.
- 88% are at least 35 years old, and the median age is 49.
- Average household income is $177,880, and average net worth is $1.2 million.
- 80% of readers are college graduates.
For specific demographics on the Alliance publications in your market, please visit our Membership Directory for contact information.