About Arkansas Business
Arkansas Business Publishing Group specializes in niche magazine publishing, which brings together targeted audiences and advertisers that want to reach them. Our mission is to profitably disseminate a variety of high-quality information in a model work environment that has a positive effect on the community. We have more than 70 employees in Little Rock who enjoy producing national award-winning publications in a family friendly atmosphere.
Arkansas Business, a weekly business journal launched in 1984, and Little Rock Family, a monthly parenting magazine, have won national awards for general excellence. Little Rock Soirée, Little Rock’s most-read magazine, is a monthly publication covering nonprofits and society in the capital city.
Our other publications are diverse and also include such titles as Arkansas Bride, Guest Guide to Greater Little Rock, Arkansas Next: A Guide to Life After High School and Metro Little Rock Guide.
- Readership study done by: CVC
- Readership study completion date: 2015
- Median age of reader: 46 years
- Percentage of readers in top management: 54%
- Average reading time with each issue: 45 minutes
- Average household income: $184,555
- Type of Publication: Tabloid
- Frequency: Weekly
- Year First Published: 1984
- Cover Price: $1.50
- Published Annual Subscription Price: $64.95
- Circulation Audit Done By: CVC Verified Audit
- Current Circulation Audit Date: 2015
- Total Paid Circulation: 6,288
- Total Circulation: 7,337
- Total Readers : 70,000
- Average monthly unique website visitors : 190,000
- Average monthly website page views: 1 Million
- Total size of database of recipients of your email newsletters: 29,000+