Los Angeles, California 90025
About Los Angeles Business Journal
The Los Angeles Business Journal publishes weekly print and digital issues which examines the many ways that the L.A. economy operates. First-rate editorial and research teams provide in-depth analyses of the community’s dynamic business and economic scene.
Regular features profile L.A.’s entrepreneurs and the businesses they’re creating; news and analysis articles cover local business’ actions and decisions; and investment and finance coverage highlights L.A.’s many public companies and deals.
Our lists provide comprehensive data and statistics on top-ranked Los Angeles companies across all industries. Each of these surveys is then compiled into the Los Angeles Business Journal’s invaluable resource, the annual Book of Lists.
- Readership study done by: n/a
- Readership study completion date: n/a
- Median age of reader: –
- Percentage of readers in top management: n/a
- Average reading time with each issue: –
- Average household income: n/a
- Type of Publication: Tabloid
- Frequency: Weekly
- Year First Published: 1979
- Cover Price: $$5.00
- Published Annual Subscription Price: $$129.95
- Circulation Audit Done By: n/a
- Current Circulation Audit Date: 2019
- Total Paid Circulation: 9,032
- Total Circulation: 16,341
- Total Readers : 98,500
- Average monthly unique website visitors : n/a
- Average monthly website page views: n/a
- Total size of database of recipients of your email newsletters: n/a